Director of New Business
“Give me your tired, your ad-starved, your clients yearning to breathe free of stale messaging!”
Garfield Group wants a New Business Development Manager to open doors to new and strategically valuable industries (like healthcare, telecom, and finance), drive in new business, diagnose their needs and goals, and help us close the deal. You’ll use your sprawling network to build strong relationships, pitch clients, and create new partnerships for Garfield.
If you’re a savvy networker who can sniff out a good opportunity from a mile away, keep reading.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of industry trends and personnel moves among prospective clients
- Develop an active pipeline of contacts with prospective clients — and provide weekly reports
- Develop client proposals and RFP responses, pitches, and presentations
- Adjust new business strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Actively manage sales pipeline and agency CRM database
- Promote Garfield at industry functions
- Play well with others
- Three to five years’ business development experience in advertising or related field
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confidence, and energy to quickly gain client respect
- Compelling public speaking and presentation skills
- Proven ability to build trust and develop strong relationships
- Lots of gumption, moxie and overall go-gettem’ness.